Below are the answers to what is in my bag at the moment. Going more or less clockwise.
– Macbook Air 11″. I love this thing.
– Muji accessory pouch with VGA adaptor, power plug, thumb drives
– Pen bag from Tokyu Hands
– Tape for drawing
– Favorite butter/milk candies from Hokkaido which I found at my local convenience store in Shanghai
– Passport size sketchbooks – Moleskine or fake Moleskine
– Hard Graft three fold bag. Such a good bag. www.hardgraft.com
– Power for laptop
– Japanese felt pouch that holds camera and headphones
– Another thumb drive in the shape of a key
– China Mobile internet thing
– HDMI adaptor
– Wallet my friend Tim makes – www.naolab.com
– Pens. I have sort of a pen problem. They’re all Japanese.