Below are the answers to what is in my bag at the moment. Going more or less clockwise.
- Macbook Air 11″. I love this thing.
- Muji accessory pouch with VGA adaptor, power plug, thumb drives
- Pen bag from Tokyu Hands
- Tape for drawing
- Favorite butter/milk candies from Hokkaido which I found at my local convenience store in Shanghai
- Passport size sketchbooks – Moleskine or fake Moleskine
- Hard Graft three fold bag. Such a good bag. www.hardgraft.com
- Power for laptop
- Japanese felt pouch that holds camera and headphones
- Another thumb drive in the shape of a key
- China Mobile internet thing
- HDMI adaptor
- Wallet my friend Tim makes – www.naolab.com
- Pens. I have sort of a pen problem. They’re all Japanese.